LA MAISON DUMAS, circa 1740. Prestigious heritage property has maintained its original character: pi... View
This feature is currently unavailable in this listing's region.
Double wall ovens, gas cook-top (Jenn-Air), refrigerator (Sub-Zero), track lighting, island and overhead lighting fixtures, bathroom pharmacies and mirrors, window treatments, all 'as seen'.
Air circulation, Electricity, Natural gas
Commercial, Recreational and tourism, Residential, Vacationing area
LA MAISON DUMAS, circa 1740. Prestigious heritage property has maintained its original character: pine flooring, stone + brick walls, wood columns + beams, 5 fireplaces, a separate apartment w/Tourism permit. Many possibilities: single residence with or w/out a rental apt, multi-residential units, hotel, business, 3 storey extension possible, magnificent courtyard.
* All furniture in the downstairs apartment is for sale except for the artwork, the Louis XVI chair, and the gray dresser. A detailed list is available on demand.
* This property is zoned residential and commercial and has many possibilities ie: single family dwelling with or without the separate apartment, conversion to multiple dwellings, a hotel, a business, offices, gallery, studio...as confirmed by The Arrondissement of Ville-Marie.
* Presently there is a Tourism Permit in place for this 4 star basement apartment offering upscale tourist accommodations. The rental terms and conditions remain at the Owner's discretion: short or long term, no restrictions. Current rents: $235./night, $1,350./week, $4,300./month.
* Hydro Cost: December 2014-December 2015 Main House - $3,716/year Apartment - $1,381.73/year
* The Seller has a beautiful plan for landscaping the rear garden. The landscaping will be completed at the Seller's cost and shall begin, weather permitting.
This mortgage calculator can be used to figure out monthly payments of a home mortgage loan, based on the home's sale price, the term of the loan desired, buyer's down payment percentage, and the loan's interest rate. This calculator factors in PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance) for loans where less than 20% is put as a down payment. Also taken into consideration are the town property taxes, and their effect on the total monthly mortgage payment.